Questions about video doorbell
- Do you have a monthly subscription fee?
No. We believe in freedom – there is no monthly fees to record, view or monitor dbell HD live camera footage.
- How do you install dbell HD live?
dbell HD live installation is as easy as 1-2-3
- Power-up dbell using supplied indoor AC adapter for setup convenience
- Download dbell HD live app and run One-Touch setup
- Remove existing doorbell and insert disconnected 2-low voltage wires into the dbell HD Live easy connector. Wait for dbell to power up.
Start viewing Live streaming in HD
- Can I install dbell HD live in an angle?
Yes, dbell HD live comes with 30º wedge for easy custom install. You can flip the wedge to make it a left 30º angle wedge or right 30º angle wedge.
- How do you view from PC?
Just download the dbell HD live PC program from dbell support website. It’s a small PC program. Installation instructions are included with the download. You will be up and running in a minutes.
- How do you view from PC?
- Can I use Browser to view dbell HD?
Of course! You can view dbell HD live streaming using all major browsers, Internet Explorer®, Firefox® and Chrome®. We have the future plan to add Safari® on the list.
- Can I record live streaming to PC, NAS drive or NVR 24/7?
Yes, you can record live streaming to the PC, NAS drive or NVR on the Network 24/7. You can also record to cloud.
- How can I schedule recording?
In the PC program you can schedule recording 24/7/365 or for a specific period. For example, if can schedule everything to be recorded when you are away.
- Is it possible to integrate dbell HD with other security camera?
Damn right you are… you should be in our team! dbell HD Live easily integrates and works with IP-based ONVIF® compatible security products.
- Can I use multiple dbell HD around my house?
Yes, you can add as many dbell HD live as you want around your property. dbell HD live has rotating easy-mount which allows you to use dbell HD as a regular security camera.
- Do you ship worldwide?
Yes we do ship to many countries worldwide. If for any reason we are unable to ship to a specific country due to any reason beyond our control, we will provide you 100% refund.
- When can I choose the color of my dbell HD faceplate?
Beside the model name you will see the color of the dbell HD. Select the color you would like us to ship.
- When will I receive my dbell HD video doorbell?
We can guarantee the first 2,000 pieces to be shipped before the end of May 2017. Production will be running in full force and we will continue to ship based on incoming orders. Orders above the 2,000 pieces will be shipped in July 2017.
- What are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs change depending on the chosen perk and your location. Select your country in the checkout process and the shipping costs will be shown instantly.
- What kind of material is the dbell HD made of?
Super strong ABS plastic, Metal, Glass and other composite materials with special coating used in high quality electronics and aircraft manufacturing to protect the PCB.
- What is the foot print of dbell HD live?
dbell HD size: 1.97” inches Wide x 4.99” inch Tall x 1.21” inch Depth. 50mm x 127mm x 30.8mm. dbell HD Live fits most Houses even with narrow door frames.
- Does dbell HD provides multiple stream?
Yes, dbell HD live provides multiple video stream. You can have one stream being recorded and other stream being viewed or same stream being viewed or recorded simultaneously.
- Can I open the door remotely?
Yes, dbell HD live provide interface (optional) to connect wirelessly to your electronic door lock.
- Can I use dbell HD live without existing doorbell power ?
Yes, dbell HD live works with your existing doorbell power and AC adapter. dbell HD comes with worldwide power adapter 120VAC-240VAC,50/60Hz.
- For added security I don’t use Wi-Fi outside the door. Can I use dbell HD live without Wi-Fi?
Yes, dbell HD live has built-in Ethernet port. You can connect CAT5e/CAT6 cable at the back of the dbell HD live.
- I do not have existing doorbell. How can I install dbell?
Not to worry, dbell HD live works with both AC and DC power. It comes with power adapter. You can use this adapter to supply power. You can extend the power cable too.
- How Motion Sensor Works?
When motion is detected, i) it sends instant alert to the associated smartphone/tablet, ii) takes a picture and email the snapshot to you iii) upload 30 second video clip to the cloud.
- Cloud storage?
Yes, dbell HD Live upload pictures and video to the free cloud account. Please see our support website for setup instructions. We are also working to integrate it with the Dropbox® and Google® drive if we get enough backers to support us.
- How much warranty dbell provide?
All dbell products come with one year limited warranty.
- Return Policy
dbell will accept returns within 30 days from the date of purchase. We do not pay for the return postage and Shipping charges are not refundable.
25.) Do you provide after sales support.
Yes, we provide after sales support. We have integrated Knowledge Base, providing 24/7 community based support at http://support.dbell.ca/ You can create online support ticket at http://support.dbell.ca/submit-ticket/ or https://dbell.zendesk.com You can contact us directly by selecting ‘Help’ from https://www.dbell.ca You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can call us Toll-Free at (800) 944-8218
If you have any questions about video doorbell don’t hesitate to contact us.